Sunday 2 August 2009

Adidas ZX800 ACU Consortium

Not bought today but just clearing my backlog.

I bought these as I wanted a pair of the LV x Kanye West collaboration trainers in red but couldn't justify the £500+ price. Seen these on the RMK store but not in my size. Finally found a pair on e-bay and won the bidding war. Very flash and my most expensive trainer purchase [to date] since entering my newly acquired 'Sneakerhead' period...

The quality is absolutely stunning with lots of attention to detail. Created for the Beijing Olympics I think they represent China well, colour and motif wise. Came with 4 colours of laces, bamboo shoe-horn, bamboo lace detail, holographic tongue and toe-box, carry bag with a nice touch of gold on the lace ends. Superb!





No comments:

Post a Comment