Sunday 2 August 2009

New lid!

I've been looking at getting a new motorbike helmet for far too long now. Having owner my previous AGV helmet for almost 4 years it was definitely time for a new one. I finally narrowed it down between the Arai Viper GT Banda or the AGV GP-Tech 7.

I wanted a lighter coloured lid as my previous AGV GP-Pro was black and I wanted a change. On aesthetics I favoured the Arai but yesterday I received an e-mail from Hein Gericke [ European Motorbike clothing shop] with details of their summer sale. Seeing they had the AGV for the bargain price of £269 [rrp £449] I rushed down to see if they had my size in stock. As soon as I put it on I knew it was the right fit so with credit card in hand finally took the plunge after months of looking...





No comments:

Post a Comment